[time-nuts] AN/URQ-10 Manual and /or documentation.

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Apr 24 21:37:07 EDT 2006

I have an FE-10A oscillator and wonder if that may have been used un the
URQ-10. I do not know as I have no info on either, other than the schematics
provided by John. My FE-10A is a plug in unit and I have no idea of the
connections in order to make it play. Seems like it would be a nice unit and
a decent 5 MHz source. Like the URQ it also has a 1 MHz and a 100 KHz
output. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960