[time-nuts] gpib card to usb

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Sun Apr 30 11:10:57 EDT 2006

I have one of the Agilent devices, but this one looks interesting from the fact
that you can talk to it with a regular COM port.  I'd like to find out where to
get one other than the two that are shown on that Ebay listing.  I also noticed
that they are promoting John's (KE5FX) screen capture software.

Daun