[time-nuts] gpib card to usb

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 13:08:25 EDT 2006

I have 2 of the previous version (controls one instrument only) and they
do exactly as advertised.

I have used them for 1)  downloading plot files from HP 3566B spectrum
analyzers because the original HP 7470 plotter was dead -> great result,
and the plots are in hi-res graphics on the PC and 2) plot the phase
noise performance of my Tek 494P spectrum analyzer. Plots are at
http://www.ko4bb.com/Tek494

I have no reason to believe the new version does anything other than
work as advertised. This is a great economical solution for GPIB control.

Didier KO4BB