[time-nuts] M12+ phase jump due to WAAS/EGNOS DGPS corrections?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sun Apr 23 10:58:45 EDT 2006

Brooks,

i live in Germany abt. 500 km north of Franfurt/M and i run a M12+ in
continuous duty in my GPSDO. Normally i do not keep track of the
receiver's pps. However, on April 23 15:00 UTC i have started to record
the phase relationship as measured inside my GPSDO. Will be glad to
assist you and Ernie in pinpointing any anomalies. If Ernie detects one,
give me a notice and i will look whether i can second source it.

Regards
Ulrich
df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de