[time-nuts] Software for Prologix USB GPIB interface

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at ctv.es
Tue Aug 1 17:07:00 EDT 2006

Hello Ulrich,

What a perfect synchronization (and what an appropriate forum to have it)!.
Just yesterday (!) I ordered a Prologix interface. My idea is to control
some of the units with GPIB capability in my shack (including of course my
recently acquired HP5370A). So your software seems _very_ interesting to
me. I will carefully check it and will try to learn about GPIB works. GREAT!!!

Thanks a lot and best regards,

JOSE

At 13:05 01/08/2006 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Newsgroup,
>
>just in case someone is interested: I have written a Windows based
>utility for the Prologix USB GPIB interface that handles quite complex
>data acquistion tasks using a easy to learn PASCAL style meta-language
>with lots of predefined procedures and functions aiming at GPIB
>communication.
>
>For example:

<snip>