[time-nuts] Odetics 325: Replacing receiver...?

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Dec 9 23:01:47 EST 2006

Hi, gang,

	I've recently become the proud owner of an Odetics/Kode 325 SatSync clock, and am attempting to resurrect it. After a day's worth of effort, I'm becoming suspicious of the receiver module (everything else seems to be OK).

	Are there any Odetics experts on the list? More specifically, I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully replaced the receiver in one with a more current module...?

	Thanks in advance.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"