[time-nuts] HP 10811-60105 OCXO

Robert Crawford avitek at wwnet.net
Tue Dec 12 15:59:06 EST 2006

Jason,

I'm fairly certain the 10544 is a 10 MHz oscillator.  The 10811 is an
improved version with way better performance and it can usually plug
into the same connector.

There is a great article on the 10811 in the March 1981 issue of HP Journal:

http://www.hparchive.com/Journals/Low-Resolution/HPJ-1981-03-Low-Resolution.pdf

Bob Crawford