[time-nuts] Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 14 00:16:40 EST 2006

I tried Googling but kept hitting dead ends, so I'm hoping maybe someone
here has a good link or maybe some old source code.

Basically I would like to have a PC driven IRIG-B generator (doesn't have to
be super accurate), probably via a sound card (I've seen a few Windows
programs - none for free though). Besides being free, it would be nice if it
ran on Linux or FreeBSD. I found a post from August where someone said Dr.
Mills wrote a generator, but I could not find anything on his website, I
guess I will try emailing and ask, can't hurt.

If nothing exists (hard to believe), would anyone else be interested in
testing / using such a program if I (attempt to) write one?