[time-nuts] Looking For Info On A Kode/Odetics375-642TimeDisplayUnit

Jack Hudler jack at hudler.org
Sun Dec 17 18:50:29 EST 2006

That's exactly what I use mine for.

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf
Of Jason Rabel
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 4:59 PM
To: 'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Looking For Info On A
Kode/Odetics375-642TimeDisplayUnit

That's okay, I just thought someone out there might have known off the top
of their head, it's not a big deal.

There is I believe a 2MHz oscillator there next to the switches, that's why
I thought maybe it could free-run.

I haven't probed those E1,E2, and E3 pads next to the switch yet, I'll
probably do that tomorrow.

I didn't expect a lot from this display, I just wanted something nice and
bright that I could look up and see the time. ;) The tiny little LCD on my
TrueTime can't really be read from a distance.

Jason