[time-nuts] Locking gunn diode

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Dec 18 13:32:38 EST 2006

I agree that injection locking may not be ideal, but mainly because it's not
that hard to do the job with an actual PLL.  Here's an example of a
quick-and-dirty Gunnplexer hack with an Analog Devices PLL chip and a
Hittite prescaler: http://www.ke5fx.com/gunnpll.html .  Close-in spectral
purity was not great, but it would be fine for NBFM work.

-- john, KE5FX