No subject

Wed Dec 27 09:21:15 EST 2006

locked, and the XO goes into 'standby'. But if something happens to the RB
then the XO switches to the primary.

Still waiting for Lucent to verify my account. I guess it wouldn't hurt for
someone else to register on their site. Then we can all start bugging them
for documentation.

Also waiting for that person on eBay to send me the pictures and info on the
rest of the accessories.

Jason