[time-nuts] FMT

James Maynard james.h.maynard at usa.net
Fri Dec 29 05:22:20 EST 2006

My numbers were:
    W1AW (40 m band):   7038806.3 Hz
     (1.4 Hz higher than the official reading)

    WA6ZTY: 7028351.5 Hz
     (0.03 Hz higher than the official reading)

I only submitted readings to the nearest 100 mHz (that is, 0.1 Hz),
as I didn't think my measurements supported more digits of precision
than that.

    I could not copy W1AW by ear, although I did pick out the call sign
once during the test. I could not copy the announcements of when they
were measuring the 160 m, or the 80 m, or the 40 m signal. I only saw a
faint waterfall trace, and only on 40 m.

--
James Maynard, K7KK
Salem, Oregon, USA