[time-nuts] Soekris NTP server

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 18:23:07 EST 2006

Hi John,

thanks for the offer
I have come a lot further along than I though I would when I first asked
in frustration for an image and I'll learn more by sticking with it for
a while longer.
I am also slowly coming around to better understanding the free BSD way
of doing things, nothing like jumping in at the deep end!

73
Brendan EI6IZ