No subject

Wed Dec 27 09:21:15 EST 2006

kernel's hardpps code, but if you have it disabled then it uses NTP's code
which is more refined.

http://www.ece.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/drivers/driver20.html

If you have used linux and are used to the 'ntpstat' command, I dug up the
source from the author, modified a couple lines so it would compile for
FreeBSD. I do plan on working on it some more one of these days to fix some
issues with the original author's code, but for the most part it works
as-is.

http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=193

Jason