[time-nuts] HP 00105 oscillator

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Feb 12 12:28:19 EST 2006

Thanks for the info Stan. Yes, I have it all figured out now and even found
the old cabinet/chassis I used to have it in. I have had it running now for
over 24 hours, with the EFC pot set so it reads exactly 5.000000000 MHz on
my 5345A with a 10 second gate. The 5345A uses a Rubidium for a reference.
All of the metering functions work. I really wonder if one is willing to
wait a half hour or so, in a room temperature environment, if the quick
heater is worth the effort. Opinions are welcome. Like I said. Even with
only 40 volts DC on it, as a quick check, I found it to shut off in about 20
or so minutes. I expect with 120 VAC it will shut off much quicker. I found
my 10811A/B manual, but still no luck on the 105A manual. I know I have it
here someplace. I'll probably find it when I am not looking for it.
Regardless, since you offered, I'll buy your manual for $25 plus shipping.
Let me have your address, and the total, so I can get out a check. Thanks -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731