[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Feb 18 21:07:45 EST 2006

Hi Hal:

I Googled ICS525 and found that there are a few ham projects using the
chip.  Mostly as a one chip 2 meter transmitter although with a single
crystal there's a limited number of channels you can hit.

I thought that the PCI slots were for I/O cards on the back panel.
What's a "front panel" bracket?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--