[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Feb 19 17:20:36 EST 2006

Hi Poul:

I see what you mean.  The ICS525 demo board has pins on the bottom that
will plug into either a full size or half size DIP packaged oscillator
socket.
A double sided PCB with a couple of 10 position switches, a couple of
caps, the SOIC-28 part, and 6 swage mount pins and a crystal probably
would fit a PCB about 1.1 x 1.7".  I guess this tread started with John
asking where to get the demo board, and now I'd like to know where?
I've sent a query to Nu Horizons since they stock the ICS525 in a number
of flavors and show two versions of a 525 "Kit" with a price of "Contact
Us".

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--