[time-nuts] 5372A Error 160: Out of sensitivity cal (was RE: time-nuts Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15)

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Mon Feb 20 13:37:31 EST 2006

> I just acquired a HP5372A Frequency and Time
> Interval Analyzer. When I power it up I get
> the following error:

> Error 160: Out of sensitivity cal.

The adjustment is covered in detail in the manual (which you are
downloading).  The on-screen directions are specific enough, though.

However, you'll probably lose the calibration if you pull the line cord, as
chances are the battery on the CPU board has given up the ghost.

The replacement part is Tadiran XTRA Li AA 2.1Ah Axial #TL2100/P LITH-10-5.
It is Mouser part #667-TL2100P.

-ch