No subject

Thu Feb 9 11:30:27 EST 2006

of TV talked about the wonderful educational opportunities opening up?
Fifty years later, TV is a commercial enterprise dedicated to selling
people things they don't need, including politicians.

Now the US gummint is talking about allowing broadband sources to charge
a premium for higher speed transmission. People are crying about the two-
tier Internet, where the most money buys the best access. At least the
second tier will still be there, unlike TV (for now).

If it was me, I'd take that NTP service off the air now. I would not
throw good money after bad by buying lawyers to sue D-Link.

Mr. Kamp, it's all part of the decrease in quality of life caused by the
competition to see who can have the most money on Earth. Move on, if you
don't want to play their enormously destructive game.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins