[time-nuts] CW12 the M12+ replacement?

Niels Mache, struktur AG mache at struktur.de
Sun Feb 5 03:54:05 EST 2006

Hello Arnold,

I already got in touch with NavSync. The data sheets of their GPS modules are quite promising.
Recently, I ordered engineering samples of some GPS modules, namely the CW12-TIM, CW45-TIM and
CW19. No results yet, but I will post details when the tests I had a change to run some tests.

Regards,
Niels, struktur AG