[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Feb 17 08:48:43 EST 2006

Check out ebay item #

http://tinyurl.com/8wt9h

Be sure to look at the referenced URL within the ad also. I have been
thinking of getting one to play with for some of those microwave bricks.
Admittedly this may be an overkill for your application where some of the
other suggestions of a dedicated discrete PLL would suffice. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960