[time-nuts] Autek Model 620 Time/Frequency Workstation question

Don Mimlitch donmeis at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 23:21:46 EST 2006

I purchased a Autek Model 620 Time/Frequency Workstation on eBay and for the most part it is working.
  I could not find a manual so if anyone has access to one I would like to here from you.
  The Rubidium Oscillator works.
  The GPS unit works.
  But the GPS disciplined light does not go out. I assume this means the Rubidium Oscillator has not been sync'ed to the GPS.
  If anyone out there is familiar with this unit, could you give me some advice?
 Yahoo! Mail