[time-nuts] Austron 2200A Manual

Rob Kimberley time.bandit at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 5 05:27:49 EST 2006

Robert,

I'm 99% certain that Trimble didn't use down conversion on their GPS engines
even on this older unit. Unfortunately even if you get the manual, it will
probably only be operational as Datum were always very guarded about
providing schematics etc to customers!

Will see what I can glean from  9390-55100 and -55183 manuals I have, which
may help.

Rob