[time-nuts] Quartz assisted pendulum clock.

JayHolovacs jayh6 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 06:24:20 EST 2006

You are correct, but if callibration weights were added above or below
the CG, they would have an effect.

[different subject] I cannot confirm that IBM story, however remember
that IBM was making master/slave clocks for decades before they got in
the computer business. Perhaps that is where this story (or legend)
originated.