[time-nuts] Help w/integration problem

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Jan 3 12:36:31 EST 2006

Well, do not feel bad if you do not have a ready answer to my
question/dilemma. I have been on the phone to some of the top people in this
field at MIT LL for the past 3 hours. While they all appreciate my concern
none had an answer. But, I feel like I am converging on an answer, even if
it is of my own making. - Mike

Mike B. Feher
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731