[time-nuts] Some More Questions

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Wed Jan 18 11:27:31 EST 2006

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:03:37 -0800, "Christopher Hoover"
<ch at murgatroid.com> wrote:

>John-
>
>> If I divided this down to 1 PPS, would it be a better timing reference
>than the GPS receiver?
>
>The best idea is to use the 1 PPS to discipline (phase lock) the 10MHz OXCO
>in your counter.
>
>A couple starting points for homebrew solutions:
>
> Brooks Shera's circuit		http://www.rt66.com/~shera/index_fs.htm
> TAPR Reflock II
>http://www.tapr.org/kits_reflock_ii.html

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

>P.S. John De Armond?  That name sounds familiar.  Were you on one of the
>early mopar mailing lists?

That be me.  I have too many interests and my old car hobby has kinda
fallen by the wayside.  I have a 68 Fury for sale in case you're
interested :-)

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson