[time-nuts] Interesting Patent

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 14 18:16:43 EDT 2006

Interested in photos when you get around to it Stan-no hurry.
You certainly have a great collection of counters there.
For those interested this site has a lot of older HP catalogs on
line-more stuff being added all the time-the HP Journals are being
worked on at present.

http://www.hparchive.com/

DaveB, NZ