[time-nuts] New frequency standard, Mercury better than Cesium?

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Jul 16 21:21:00 EDT 2006

I still think that the statement on TVB's website is the best. It is also
pretty much the truth. I am sure all of you on here are familiar with it and
it has to do with a man owning one clock vs. a man owning two clocks.  The
one with one clock always knows what time it is, the one with two is never
sure. That is truly a classic that I love. We are playing the same game. -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731