[time-nuts] caveat emptor: eBay t&m seller warning

Robert Crawford avitek at wwnet.net
Tue Jul 18 14:04:15 EDT 2006

Christopher,

Back in January of this year I purchased a 5061A from Test Equipment
Surplus (Mr. Joon Kyong).  It was defective and I sent it back,
expecting a prompt refund.  However, no amount of begging and pleading
had any effect until I left negative feedback.  He responded that very
day!  I did eventually get most of my money back except for return
shipping, which was very expensive.  I lost about $80.00 on the entire
transaction and ended up with nothing.  I, too, will never purchase
anything from him again.

Bob Crawford