[time-nuts] Austron 2100R Manual? Or Info?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Jul 25 19:00:18 EDT 2006

Hi John,

I don't know much about the 2100R, but I do have an advertisement blurb that
Austron put out that describes it as a stand alone, turn key frequency management
device, or something like that.  I would suspect that it has a few dip switches for
seting the GRI, and perhaps another few for setting loop time constants, and a switch
to set the frequency of the reference, and the rest it assumes.

-Chuck