[time-nuts] Interference effects to GPS timing

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jul 26 05:45:26 EDT 2006

On Wed, July 26, 2006 10:42, Phaysal Khan said:

> I have tried to search for articles/papers on interference
> effects on GPS timing rcvrs, but was unable to find any good stuff.

I know of one report made a year ago, or so. Do not know if its available.
Will check, and let you know. It might take a few weeks though, since its
vacation time here.

> Although GPS timing is in use for last 16 - 17 years, but it seems that
> ppl take this thing for-granted. could you locate me any such
> information?

Or, maybe interference/jamming studies are mostly funded by organisations
that might classify the results...

btw, did you read pages around 3.11 in chapter 3 of the oncore
documentation that was posted a link to here a few days ago?

br,

    Björn