[time-nuts] Repair of 5370B input channels

Jim Miller timenuts at jcmco.com
Fri Jun 16 09:14:07 EDT 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 11:05 PM, Randy Smith wrote:

> I got a dead 5370A from Ebay to work by taking the input board (and
> high-stability oscillator) from a dead 5345.

HI Randy,

Thanks for your reply to my question.  I too noticed that there were
5345 parts in the input section of my dead 5370B.

I'm going to try to make one good 5370B out of my two that have input
problems.  It is mighty difficult to chase down the problems, though,
since there's almost no access to the input boards and test points
while the unit is assembled!

Jim