[time-nuts] Some results of PRS10 and Trimble Resolution T

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 22:14:32 EDT 2006

Hello Robert,

thanks so much for this insight! It all makes sense now. Cranking up the  Tau
to 10 or 20s via RS232 would be great, then I could use the PRS10 as a
reference for the TSC meter to do ADEV testing on our GPSDO. As it stands  now, I
am measuring the PRS10 "noise" up to 10s or so not our GPSDO  :)

BTW: the two ADEV plots I sent to this mailing list were captured on the  new
TSC5120A (even damn finer machine than the TSC5110 :). I am glad that Tom's
TSC5110 measurements are pretty much identical to mine in regards to the
1s-10s  PRS10 ADEV.

bye,
Said