[time-nuts] APC Super-UPS 1400RMI schematics

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sat Mar 11 17:27:22 EST 2006

Hi folks!

Does anyone have the schematics or even the service manual for the
APC Super-UPS 1400RMI. I've got one and it feels sick, so I need to fix it.

Partial reverse-engineering efforts have so far not revealed any good clue
what is wrong about it, but if I had the schematics things would go way more
quicker.

You know what it is there for... I was given this device just so you know.
Got new batteries for it and no obvious faulty component. The relays all seems
fine.

Cheers,
Magnus