[time-nuts] GPS Selective Availability. Is it On or Off?

Don Mimlitch donmeis at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 12:23:36 EST 2006

My understanding is that Selective Availability was turned off. Is that True?

  I Have an AUTEC Frequency Standard w/Rubidium Oscilator which is Disciplined by a GPS Receiver.

  I notice during initial Disciplining that once every 75 seconds  (exactly 75 Seconds) it get two consecutive readings that are way out  of spec. Thus I wonder whether this might be selective availability at  work.

  Thanks
  Don Mimlitch
  donmeis at yahoo.com