[time-nuts] IRIG B offset, is it possible?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Mar 12 17:47:07 EST 2006

The older time code generators can take an external frequency source,
but require you to make an initial time entry. Some allowed an external
sync pulse for more precise initialization.

I have several of these beyond my needs. Let me know if you can't
find what you need. Very reasonable, a bit more if you want it tested.

Bill Hawkins