[time-nuts] Datametrics clock

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Fri Mar 17 01:35:52 EST 2006

Tom
I'll take a few more shots and post them.  There IS a power supply
problem but I hope its no more than a fried 5 volt regulator or pass
transistor.

This is a 'normal' clock. There's a sidereal version as well which I
don't have as yet-still trying to con it out of a friend of mine who
scored these and associated stuff from the USN shutdown of their Black
Birch astro observatory here in NZ a few years back.

Other items in that particular auction lot were some HP 105Bs, Tracor
phase comparators and some 599 rxs, Omega gating units and rxs etc
etc.
I was at the auction but he didn't tell me till later that all this
stuff was buried in a large packing case under a heap of used cold
weather clothing. He naturally got the pallet load for a song and
quietly toook it all home before he let me in on the deal!
I'm fairly sure he will let me have one of the sidereal clocks soon as
he's having a big clean out and wants me to help him do the business.

 DaveB, NZ