[time-nuts] Telecom Solutions DCD Cesium

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Fri Mar 17 19:04:10 EST 2006

From: Brooke Clarke <brooke at pacific.net>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Telecom Solutions DCD Cesium
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:33:29 -0800

> Hi Magnus:
>
> If what you have is an FTS clone I might be able to help.  Can you email
> to me a top or bottom hi resolution photo of your unit with the covers
> removed?

Ah... covers removed... photos... no problem! ;O)

I am as eager as anyone to get "into the box". ;O)

Not even the radio symphonic orchestra playing live in radio both national and
international could distract me fully from the wish to get home and play... ;O)

I will report what I find, be sure.

Cheers,
Magnus