[time-nuts] TrueTime GPS100 antenna info

Don Mimlitch donmeis at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 10:57:22 EST 2006

John:

I have several older TrueTime Units:

NTS-200 -------- 12V
MkIII GPS-DC --- 12V
XL-AK ---------- 12V IF (has built in Up Converter Option)

If your manual doesn't specify the Power
requirements for the antenna,
use a volt meter to measure
the voltage across the Antenna Connector
with Power on.

On eBay you can Find a 3-12V Marine Antenna:
eBay item Number 5881139622

  If the Unit requires a IF Antenna That will be Harder. There is a
  Symmetricom IF Antenna on eBay (eBay Number 7601024996)
  but it is 5 Volt. You would need a Bias Tee
  (ebay #7511144932  but it has SMA Connectors which are a little inconvienient.)