[time-nuts] OT magazine scanning

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Sat Mar 4 09:02:53 EST 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 03:35:04PM -0500 I heard the voice of
John Day, and lo! it spake thus:

> Yes, I did, and unfortunately the answer was no. I will check the
> local copy places, but most of the ones around here want you to give
> them an original so they can watch the Documation or whatever spit
> out 5,000 copies while they chew gum.

Check actualy print shops as well; they may know somebody or do it
themselves.  There's a company here in town that I've done some
network work for (<http://www.document-group.com/>) that does similar
things; they started out as a branch of a local printing company.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net