[time-nuts] Short-Term Stability

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Mar 16 11:48:31 EST 2006

Poul -

Unfortunately the technology does not yet allow having a 69 tap FIR running
data at a 2 GHz clock rate. DDSs on the other hand are getting up there in
speed, with the D/A being the real limitation. For fixed frequencies of
course there is no problem as other spurious free frequency generation
methods are available. The beauty of the DDS is the frequency agility
available at sub microsecond rates for frequency hopped systems. Regards -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731