[time-nuts] Telecom Solutions DCD Cesium

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Fri Mar 17 12:19:37 EST 2006

Hi!

This morning a Telecom Solutions DCD Cesium landed on my lab-bench at home.
There is something wrong with it, but there should still be some time left on
the tube according to the source. Anyway, I am looking for info (the manuals
*should* be on the way, but I will not hold my breath) and especially anything
giving away usefull info on the serial port as well as service info.

Any hints and tips is welcome.

In the meanwhile I am figuring out how to solve the 48V problem, but I have a
cludge available.

Cheers,
Magnus