[time-nuts] GPS Selective Availability. Is it On or Off?

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Wed May 3 23:50:49 EDT 2006

Well, thanks for the offer! I am happy to put any manuals there - I
own the server and it sits in a rather large data-centre with a HUGE fat pipe!

However, I haven't made any provision for uploading. I am a little
hesitant as I could get all sorts of undesirable material
uploaded  and clogging up my drives. If you have something you want
to post you can email it to me (I can receive unlimited attachment
size, remember, I own the server!) Or drop me a line and we can
arrange to get it and upload it.

As a matter of interest, last month we served up 40.235gb of data
from nm2.org, up from 29gb in March and 7.48gb in February. The
previous high was 24.43gb in December 2005.

You can reach me at: johnday #AT# wordsnimages #DOT# com

John