[time-nuts] [FA] ICS525 Battery Top Singnal Generator

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat May 6 15:48:34 EDT 2006

Hi Bill:

I can not make them at $40, but I'm willing to let one go that  low just
to see what the market looks like.

The description will be changed to indicate that the upper output
frequency should be 250 MHz not 200 Mhz.
I've also found the formula for setting the SIP switches, it's:
Fout - Fin * 2 * (V+8) / ((R+2) * S)
V and R are straight binary but S needs to be looked up in a table:
000=6
001=2
010=8
011=4