[time-nuts] ICS525 synthesizer performance

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun May 14 19:43:38 EDT 2006

Hi John:

I can see that  your product is very different from mine and would like
to link to your web page if that's OK.  Thanks for posting the phase
noise plots.

I've started a web page for my Battery Top Signal Generator ICS525, see:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/BTSG.shtml
I'm still in the process of Pushing the Limits in terms of the
frequencies you can get out of the 525-02 but so far I've seen outputs
between 360 kHz and 525 Mhz.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--