[time-nuts] Interesting Patent

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue May 16 15:17:21 EDT 2006

Hi Scott:

I got burned by using the then free IBM patent data base as the basis of
all the links on my web pages.  But when that got sold and became a
commercial operation all my links died, so now I only link to the USPTO
and have also learned that you can NOT just cut and paste URLs since
they use a strange dynamic method of assigning the URL that is
guaranteed to NOT be valid in the future.

I do use Pat to pdf and sometimes
http://free.patentfetcher.com/Patent-Fetcher-Form.php when I want a
copy.  More on patents at:
file:///C:/Webdocs/Learning.shtml#Patents

Have Fun,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com