[time-nuts] Administrivia: Message Sizes

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Fri May 19 19:06:01 EDT 2006

Rex wrote:

> Yep. Most of us are able to put stuff somewhere and post links.

Even if you don't have your own ftp or web server,

http://www.yousendit.com/

cam be used. You upload your file, the recipient(s) gets and email and a
URL to download it from. It seems to work.

> I think
> that is the best way to share.

I agree. It is *much* more efficient use of bandwidth. For 300 people to
be sent a document, where only 5 want it, seems rather silly. It just
slows the internet for everyone.

I question if there is any need to allow attachments. My guess is there
is not now.

--
David Kirkby