[time-nuts] Entry level systems

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed May 24 18:22:45 EDT 2006

Hi Keith:

A lot depends on what you're trying to do.

Do you already have a counter that will make time interval measurements
and if so with a lot of averaging what's the smallest time interval you
can see?  Do you already have frequency standard(s) and just want to use
GPS to check on them or discipline them?  The features of the TAC may or
may not be a good fit to your needs.  Can you elaborate on your goals /
interests / etc.?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--