[time-nuts] OnCore R5122U1112 modules

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Wed May 3 15:36:23 EDT 2006

On the basis of Randy's comments I purchased a couple of these receivers.

Although I have a long and abiding interest in time, I have not had
anything more precise than the kitchen clock since 1996 (when I sold
my calibration lab) unless you count the Efratom Rb module which has
followed me around the world these last 10 years but which hasn't
seen power since then either! Now my friends chide for me being able
to tell them all about time, but not being able to tell them the time.

So I have built two clock displays, one using a small CRT and the
other using a small colour LCD. Both are being driven from 10pps
(pick a number, any number) derived from the thing called a reference
in my Tektronix DC5010 counter.

My questions:

What sort of antenna do I need for this receiver?

Where do I get manuals?

John