[time-nuts] HP 5061A on Ebay

Normand Martel martelno at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 10:13:45 EDT 2006

On the eBay listing it is written:

>Because of the nature of this item (or the quantity
>we have in stock) we have made the decision not to
>individually test each item.

Well... I could understand on Beta VCR's, but TO NOT
TEST a HP5061 Cesium beam frequency standard for
functionality, (a known good standard will sell for
MUCH MORE $$$$$) George is right, we shall have BIG
questions about the seller's reputation!!!!

Normand Martel VE2UM

>Guys, There is a 5061A on Ebay! it is item #
>7617020608.

>STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS UNIT AS POSSIBLE!!!!

>I bought it at a Dovebid auction and it was damaged
in
>shipping......look at the handle on the right side.
The unit took a hit hard enough to
>break a 1/2 inch AL casting. LV  is ok. 3.5KV supply
is inop....The